Employee Termination and Departure Checklist
When an employee departs a company, steps must be taken to ensure that the professional relationship between the employee and the company is cleanly and effectively concluded. Use this checklist to ensure that:
- The employee is being treated with fairness and respect.
- The employee understands his or her responsibility to the company.
- All company property (including equipment and documents) is accounted for.
- The security of the network and physical building is maintained.
Terminating staff is a time of high stress for everyone involved. It’s easy to make mistakes that open up the enterprise to risk. Don’t take any chances.
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- Cover Sheet and Terms.pdf
- Employee Termination and Departure Checklist.doc