Job Description: Senior Infrastructure Engineer
The attached document is a typical job description for a Senior Infrastructure
Typical responsibilities for this position include:
- Architect, supervise and participate in the implementation of technologies and
platforms supporting a complex corporate data and voice infrastructure.
- Ensure high availability of enterprise voice and data platforms that support
internal employee business functions and external customer contact.
- Troubleshoot and remediate 4th level issues impacting the operation of the
corporate voice and data infrastructure.
- Serve as one of the primary points of contact for telecommunication carriers and
service providers and coordinate circuit design, provisioning, installation and
- Assist with planning and implementing systems and network integrations following
- Document the design, operation and troubleshooting of technology platforms and
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer.doc