Focused on bringing together assessment and action for organizations already familiar with managed security service, M-RaaS, said Ron Borsholm, senior security solutions consultant and qualified security assessor at Bell Canada in the release:
“… enables us to help existing and new customers that lack the internal IT expertise and resources to address cyber threat remediation, security incident response, and regulatory oversight. Agiliance clearly understands the dynamics of this marketplace and has created a very compelling platform for IT security service providers.”
The service does not require an annual commitment for MSSPs. Additional highlights of the product include:
- Virtualized, tiered delivery of Agiliance M-RaaS for threat, incident, and compliance needs.
- Access to Agiliance M-RaaS training offerings, both onsite and online.
- MSSP certification with Agiliance MSSP branded logo for marketing purposes.
- Access to 24 x 7 priority technical assistance from Agiliance Support team.
- Access to password-protected online portal for marketing and support information.
- Marketing and sales support for initial account development.
- Low investment starter packages, enabling MSSPs to get up and running quickly.
Almost daily, reports and surveys confirm that while the numbers and sophistication of threats and requirements rise, CIOs, directors and managers don’t have equally growing budgets to manage the situation. Those that have already become more comfortable with outsourcing IT, as Agiliance notes, are the early adopters that will help risk management continue to be incorporated into a more comprehensive approach to security and governance.