Project Privacy Checklist
A project privacy checklist allows the IT department to quickly and easily determine if it is taking appropriate measures to ensure the privacy of information that it collects for the services, projects or offerings that it is developing or enhancing. This checklist covers the identification and documentation of:
- Information type, and the format and manner in which it is collected.
- Rationale for collection and intended use.
- Secure collection, storage, usage, transmission and disposal mechanisms.
Enterprises are encouraged to review this checklist with legal counsel to ensure that it meets the requirements of any specific privacy legislation with which the enterprise must comply.
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- Cover Sheet and Terms.pdf
- Project Privacy Checklist.doc