Colorado State University Flickr Best Practices
Colorado State University encourages the use of Flickr to communicate with
prospective and current students, staff, faculty, partners and alumni.
Flickr is an online photo management and sharing site designed with two goals in
mind – help people make their content available to the people who matter to them
and enable new ways of organizing photos and video. The following guidelines are
intended to help Flickr users conduct their online activities in a successful,
productive and legal manner.
The guidelines explain how to:
- Establish a Flickr profile and account name that resonates with users and the
- Choose profile/account administrators that reflect University affiliation.
- Include CSU’s social media disclaimer.
- Create a profile/avatar image.
- Manage and promote accounts/channels.
- Engage members and channel subscribers.
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- Cover Sheet and Terms.pdf
- Colorado State University Flickr Best Practices.pdf