Colorado State University Best Practices in Social Media
Colorado State University’s “Best Practices in Social Media” offers general guidelines for respectful, punctual and effective use of social networking tools while representing the University.
- Be authentic in your postings.
- Exercise common sense in any online activity realizing that anyone can access and view what you have posted.
- Evaluate the accuracy and truth of your posting before making it public.
- If you find out something you’ve posted is untrue after you post it, retract and correct it as quickly as possible.
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- Cover Sheet and Terms.pdf
- Colorado State University Best Practices in Social Media.doc