‘iPad for Dummies’ Excerpt
Part iPod touch, part MacBook, and part eReader — the iPad combines the best
technological advances from all of these products into one ultraportable touch device.
This full-color guide is the perfect companion to help you get up to speed and on the
go with Apple’s revolutionary iPad.
This excerpt is the entirety of chapter 12 (“The iPad at Work”). This chapter shows
you how to organize information and boost productivity using the popular tablet
Learn how to:
- Add Calendar entries and search appointments.
- Create and sync Notes with a computer.
- Use Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync to push calendar items from coworkers to your
- Use iWork programs to create spreadsheets (Numbers), documents (Pages) and
business presentations (Keynote).
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- Cover Sheet and Terms.pdf
- iPad for Dummies Excerpt.pdf