Job Description: Web Development Engineer
You will be responsible for driving the development efforts of one of the core UI tools as part of the new business suite that integrates with the frontend architecture powering the new site redesign for the company. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a startup environment, stays current with the latest web trends, and enjoys technical challenges.
Develop innovation strategies, processes, and best practices. Drive the execution of multiple business plans and projects.
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads and participates in medium- to large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects
- Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high-level design
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and six years of experience building scalable ecommerce applications or mobile software
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in HTML and CSS
- Experience with testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
- Testing for compliance to specified standards such as accessibility standards in the clients region or domain
The attached document is a typical job description for a Web Development Engineer and was provided by Glassdoor.com.
The attached zip file includes:
- Intro Page.pdf