Videoconferencing Solution RFP Template
Organizations embarking on the selection process for a videoconferencing vendor may elect to issue a Request for Proposal (RFP) after determining their final selection criteria. Use this RFP template when soliciting vendor responses.
This modifiable template covers the following key sections:
- Statement of Work
- Proposal Preparation Instructions
- Scope of Work, Specifications and Requirements
- Vendor Qualifications and References
- Budget and Estimated Pricing
An RFP implies stable requirements and intent to buy — use this tool to solicit videoconferencing vendor responses and help select a supplier, not to develop a shortlist.
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- Cover Sheet and Terms.pdf
- Videoconferencing Solution RFP Template.doc
- Videoconferencing Solution RFP Template.pdf