Platform-as-a-Service (Paas) Business Plan Template
The goal of a PaaS business plan is to ensure that a comprehensive corporate strategy begins to be defined. This template pulls information from both the “PaaS Appropriateness Assessment Tool” and “PaaS TCO Comparison Tool” to:
- Establish the strategy and outline how it will save cash and enable efficiency.
- Focus on the business problems that PaaS is intended to solve.
- Assess the opportunities that PaaS may introduce to the organization.
- Outline potential challenges and how they can be mitigated.
It is important to keep in mind that PaaS is still nascent, so if cloud platform service isn’t a good fit right now, it may be worth a second look in a year’s time.
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- Cover Sheet and Terms.pdf
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Business Plan Template.doc