Job Description: Web Architect
This position is responsible for supporting our organization in achieving the vision of being a world-class provider of leading-edge interactive technology solutions. This position will be responsible for the design, testing, implementation and administration of interactive technologies and applications.
- Effective planning, testing, implementation and administration of interactive technologies, websites, applications and social media platforms.
- Create, maintain and update internally and externally built websites, mobile and social media apps.
- Knowledge of hardware, software and program products associated with the delivery of interactive technologies.
- Maintains effective working relationships with internal personnel and external agency partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. Minimum of two years of progressive experience in applications or website development.
- Experience with CMS tools such as Drupal or WordPress. Experience with frameworks such as CodeIgniter, Laravel, Symfony, ExpressionEngine or MS .Net.
The attached document is a typical job description for a Web Architect and was provided by Glassdoor.com.
The attached zip file includes:
- Intro Page.pdf