Job Description: Telecom Analyst
The attached document is a typical job description for a Telecommunications Analyst. The accompanying document was provided by IT Staffing and Tech Recruiting firm G.1440.
Key skill sets to look for in a Telecom Analyst include:
- Working knowledge of Call Center environment is essential.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 7.0, SQL and Cisco is preferred.
- Strong analytical, reasoning and organizational skills are essential.
- Knowledge of Call Manager, Unity Voice Mail, ICM systems management and IP technology is preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with all levels of personnel both internally and externally: e.g. leadership, executives, clients, vendors and agencies.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information is essential.
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- Telecom Analyst.doc