Job Description: Technical Web Manager
The attached IT Download is a typical job description for a Technical Web
Key job responsibilities for the Technical Web manager include:
- Manage the operations of the Enterprise Web Development team.
- Work closely with DBAs, System and Network Engineers to ensure Web Farm
stability. Monitor health of servers and overall website environment.
- Evaluate, recommend and introduce new technologies in support of company products
and scenarios. Advises senior management and negotiates requirements with
- Act as expert in the business or functional area. Meet with clients to identify
project requirements, site enhancements and maintenance. Will have some project
management duties. Serves as a project leader for moderate and large projects.
- Develop task estimates and proposals. Create budget reports and related detail.
Use project plans and schedules. Keep all groups informed of project progress.
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- Technical Web Manager.doc