Job Description: Software Development Manager
The attached document is a typical job description for a Software Development Manager. The accompanying document was provided by IT Staffing and Tech Recruiting firm G.1440.
The Software Development Manager oversees a team of developers who design, develop and maintain the operation of a database-driven ASP.NET/C# Web application with a specific emphasis on usability, performance and scalability.
Other responsibilities include:
- Architects .NET and database-based solutions by studying existing technology architecture; analyzing browser compatibility techniques; evaluating solution alternatives; developing prototypes; and writing detailed technical requirements
- Delegates tasks to, organizes, mentors and motivates a team of talented software developers
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of technology and instills the principles of this culture in a team of 4-8 developers
- Works together with senior software developers to plan and execute projects
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- Software Development Manager.doc