Job Description: Senior Information Technology Auditor
Responsibilities include participating in information technology risk assessments, IT audits, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance assessments, and IT consulting engagements.
- The individual will be involved with detailed audits of information technology systems and infrastructures to verify systems are secure and support the related applications or business processes.
- This role will also entail developing project plans, work programs, evaluating system controls, documenting results, making recommendations, and communicating information to clients.
- One to three years of experience in providing IT audit and assessment services.
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems or related field.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines while ensuring quality and exceeding client expectations
- A professional certification, such as, CISA, CIA, CISSP, or CISM is a plus. Experience with computer-assisted audit tools is a plus.
The attached document is a typical job description for a Senior Information Technology Auditor and was provided by Glassdoor.com.
The attached zip file includes:
- Intro Page.pdf