Job Description: QA Lead
The attached document is a typical job description for a Quality Assurance (QA)
Lead. The accompanying document was provided by IT Staffing and Tech Recruiting firm
Typical job responsibilities for this position include:
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using
industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying
industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality
goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services
and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- QA Lead.doc