Job Description: Digital Project Manager
As a Digital Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the lifecycles of multiple new client projects, from the sign off to site launch and beyond. You will navigate an array of client relationships, project timelines, last minute changes, and launches. By collaborating with our technical and strategy teams you’ll be delivering high quality and efficient implementations to our valued clients. In this role you will:
- Create, maintain and update detailed project plans that will drive expert schedule, resource and client management
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risk, and expeditiously resolve project issues
- Anticipate potential scope issues and proactively address internally and with client
- Develop trusted relationships with your clients – listen actively to their concerns and questions in order to better understand their requests and perspectives
- Encourage and facilitate strong project communication with your team using collaboration tools, in person meetings, and “management by walking around”
- Participate in the overall improvement efforts of the Project Management team by seeking opportunities for feedback and development
- You have a completed Bachelor’s degree
- You have 5+ years of experience as a web/digital/interactive project manager or similar position in an agency or comparable industry environment
- You have experience using project management software such as MS Project, AtTask etc.
- You are web savvy and possess a working understanding/experience in SDLC including strategy, requirements definition, design, usability, content development, web development, and QA. You are familiar with content management systems (CMS).
- You have experience reviewing site metrics and making strategic decisions based on data
- You have experience managing, communicating and building relationships with clients
The attached document is a typical job description for a Digital Project Manager and was provided by Glassdoor.com.
The attached zip file includes:
- Intro Page.pdf