Job Description: SQL Business Intelligence Developer
Interested in learning what skills, education and experience you need to land a job as a BI Developer? Or, as an employer, are you looking for help in crafting a thorough, yet concise, job description that will attract worthy candidates? This sample description can assist you, no matter what side of the coin you’re on.
The attached document is a typical job description for a SQL-focused Business Intelligence (BI) Developer and was provided by IT Staffing and Tech Recruiting firm G.1440.
The Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for aggregating data from multiple sources in an efficient data warehouse and designing enterprise-level solutions for very large multidimensional databases. Additional responsibilities include:
- Designing and plan BI solutions
- Debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions
- Creating and deploying reports
- Writing relational and multidimensional database queries
- Configuring, deploying and maintaining database servers
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- SQL Business Intelligence Developer.doc