Data Center Convergence Assessment Tool
The decision to adopt a network convergence strategy depends on more than if it’s right for the business — consider also if it’s the right time for the business. There are many drivers for 10G Ethernet adoption, but it is not for everyone. Understanding the current environment is key to determining whether to adopt a data center network convergence strategy.
This assessment tool will help enterprises:
- Understand the drivers for network convergence.
- Determine whether the organization should begin planning its data center convergence strategy.
- Begin to make the case for a data center convergence strategy.
- Determine next steps to take for convergence plans.
Assess the enterprise’s priorities and initiatives to determine if a data center network convergence strategy is the right fit.
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- Cover Sheet and Terms.pdf
- Data Center Convergence Assessment Tool.xls