'Microsoft Office 2010 Web Apps for Dummies' Excerpt
Office Web Apps complement Office, making it easy to access and edit files from anywhere. These apps also simplify collaboration with those who don't have Microsoft Office on their computers. This helpful book shows you the optimum ways you can use Office Web Apps to save time and streamline your work. Author Peter Weverka begins with an introduction to Office Web Apps and then goes on to clearly explain how Office Web Apps provide you with easier, faster, more flexible ways to get things done.
- Walks you through Office 2010 Web Apps and shows you the many ways they can save you time and help streamline your work
- Separates the individual elements of Office Web Apps to provide you with a look at each: Word Web App, PowerPoint Web App, Excel Web App, OneNote Web App and managing your files on SharePoint 2010 or Windows Live
- Shows you the ways in which Office 2010 Web apps complements Office by allowing you to access and edit files from anywhere
The excerpt, "Up and Running with Word Web App," comes from Chapter 9. Learn how to create documents, compare the Word Web App to Word 2010 and get acquainted with the Word Web App screen.
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- Cover Sheet and Terms.pdf
- Microsoft Office 2010 Web Apps for Dummies Excerpt.pdf