Job Description: VP of Software Development
This IT Download is a typical job description for a Vice President of Software Development.
Typical job responsibilities for this position include:
- Leverage past experience and strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with business clients.
- Oversee estimation and execution of project work plans. Direct revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Drive software development across multiple teams and phases to ensure that engineering solutions are aligned with business objectives.
- Minimize schedule and technical risk by foreseeing and addressing obstacles proactively and aggressively.
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- VP of Software Development.doc