Job Description: SEO Specialist
We are seeking an SEO Specialist to perform keyword research, content optimization and other key SEO tasks for client accounts. We are looking for someone with a track record of both analytical and creative skills to fill this critical role on the client delivery team.
- Competitor Research, Keyword Research and SEO Writing: Accountable for conducting competitor research, keyword research, SEO writing, and other content optimizations as needed for client accounts, executed with attention to detail and on deadline.
- Optimization Strategy and Execution: Support the client delivery team as needed around the development and execution of optimization strategies for client accounts.
- Reporting and Analysis: Monitor, analyze and report on key metrics to track against client goals, and to identify trends, successes and opportunities for improved client outcomes.
- General Support: Support client projects and the client delivery team as needed, including but not limited to, working with client account managers to develop digital strategies to meet client goals, taking notes on client calls, collaborating with clients on cutting-edge SEO strategies, conducting miscellaneous research, and performing client and prospective client site audits.
- Stay Up-To Date on SEO Trends and Best Practices: Understand the SEO industry and keep up with industry-wide best practices and search engine updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Two to three years of SEO experience, including keyword research and SEO writing
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Possesses excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Is incredibly attentive to detail
- Has the ability to understand new industries quickly
The attached zip file includes:
- Intro Page.pdf
The attached document is a typical job description for a SEO Specialist and was provided by Glassdoor.com.