Job Description: Integrations Manager
The Integrations Manager will oversee integrations with clients, inventory/publisher partners, data partners and others. A basic understanding of industry-specific technology is a major plus, same with previous work experience with APIs. Prior experience with SQL or other technology platforms is a plus but not required. This candidate is not expected to code or do overly technical work, but will need to manage complex integration projects and be able to communicate advanced engineering concepts to non-technical clients.
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate:
- Great communication skills: This candidate will interact with some of our company's largest clients. It's important to provide timely, professional customer service while making sure projects stay on track.
- Project management abilities: This candidate will be manage long-term (multi-month) integrations, and will be responsible for setting timelines, keeping all stakeholders up to date, and independently driving the process forward. Superb attention to detail is an absolute must.
- Strong written skills: Candidate will document the client's project and keep the team up to date on the status by documenting the progress.
- Ability to influence people: Clients often come in with an idea of what they want to do and this role is to advise them on the best possible solution, even if it isn't what the client first thought they wanted. The person in this role will become a technical expert and must be able to act accordingly.
- 2+ years of work experience
- Bachelors degree from an accredited four-year university
- Knowing Excel, Office and Outlook is a must
- Demonstrable creative thinking and problem solving abilities
- Experience working with clients, product, and engineering teams
- Ability to solve technical problems
- Experience in driving partnership/collaboration that resulted in win-win solutions
The attached zip file includes:
- Intro Page.pdf