Job Description: Cybersecurity Program Manager
The cybersecurity program manager will support the execution of product cybersecurity elements across global programs and services. Executions include working with multiple security, IT and engineering leadership/stakeholders and a variety of security, IT and engineering technical resources to identify and plan physical and cybersecurity work to meet/exceed corporate initiatives. Deliverables include, but are not limited to, creating work breakdown structures (WBS), project plans, project cost estimates, project recommendations, status reports and executive presentations.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple projects with broad scope, ambiguity, and high degree of difficulty
- Expert in demonstrating proficiency in a wide range of information IT security technologies, embedded security, and platforms
- Expert with a high level of analytical ability where problems are typically unusual and difficult - gather and interpret complex qualitative or quantitative data
- Maintain a working knowledge of cybersecurity principles and elements
- Understand global program structure, launch plan and timing, and global program ownership
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, systems engineering, computer science, computer engineering, information technology, management information systems or equivalent
- Structured project management experience in deploying security-related initiatives
- Broad experience in computer and network systems, including IT security
- Ability to handle ambiguity and make decisions and recommendations with limited data
- Solid analytical/problem-solving skills with capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems
The attached document is a typical job description for a Cybersecurity Program Manager and was provided by Glassdoor.com.
The attached zip file includes:
- Intro Page.pdf