‘Shortcut to Prosperity’ Excerpt
Just being good at what you do doesn’t cut it anymore. Today’s information-fueled economy rewards a new breed of worker: those who can think differently move faster and attain a level of knowledge that tilts the field of play in their favor. In “Shortcut to Prosperity,” Mark Hopkins explains how to develop those habits — not only for career success, but also for a more fulfilling and exciting life. He’ll show you how to
- Do the soul searching required to find your passion.
- Harness hardship or personal vision to engage a lifelong Prosperity Cycle that builds on one success after another.
- Put in the hours with the right organizations to develop a differentiating level of competence.
- Exploit your natural curiosity and expand your field of vision to spot opportunities others miss, the most important entrepreneurial habit.
- Develop partners, guides, and mentors to help you along the way.
This excerpt is from Chapter (or Shortcut) 10, “Find a Mentor, or Three,” and explains why finding a mentor is key to working smarter. The chapter also goes into what makes a good mentor, and how you can earn the right to be mentored by someone.
“Shortcut to Prosperity” was published by Greenleaf Book Group. ISBN-10: 1-608324-303; ISBN-13: 978-1-608324-309.
Included in this ZIP file are:
- Intro Page.pdf
- Terms and Conditions.pdf
- Shortcut to Prosperity.pdf