Building the Green Data Center
This guide, provided by IT Business Edge contributor Michael Stevens, covers the
essential elements involved in building an energy-efficient green data center, focusing
on management, measurement, technology and best practices.
Topics covered by the guide include:
- Dealing with Information Technology’s power-hungry legacy
- Making the case for green IT
- Management considerations
- Airflow management and chiller best practices
- Server management and replacement
As you read through this report, you will also find links to free downloadable tools
to support your green data center initiatives.
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- Cover Sheet and Terms.
- Building the Green Data Center.pdf