Artificial intelligence (AI) software platforms are used to build smart applications that mimic human behavior. Fast-paced development environments are a necessity to stay relevant in the booming software market of today, and a sound AI tool can help you immensely. In this guide, we will analyze the top AI software on the market.
What is AI Software?
An AI software can imitate or surpass human intelligence with no physical intervention. AI software achieves levels of intelligence by learning numerous patterns of data and insights that are continually being adjusted through algorithm training, thereby building more intelligent software.
AI software features include machine learning (ML), business intelligence (BI), virtual assistance, and speech and voice recognition.
The benefits of AI tools include:
- Error reduction
- Time management
- Repetitive task management
- 24/7 availability
What are the Types of AI Software?
There are three types of AI software:
- Robot process automation (RPA): RPA is the configuration and automation of tasks such as administrative processes, addressing queries, transactions, and financial activities using AI and ML.
- Cognitive insight: Cognitive insight refers to the use of deep learning to help organizations detect relevant patterns in large volumes of data and interpret their meaning to predict outcomes.
- Cognitive engagement: Cognitive engagement utilizes natural language processing (NLP) and ML to help organizations create personalized customer strategies and engage efficiently.
Also read: Top 8 AI and ML Trends to Watch in 2022
Top AI Software
Automation Anywhere Automation 360
Automation 360 by Automation Anywhere is an end-to-end, cloud-native, intelligent RPA platform that enables you to automate tasks across all systems and applications, including legacy and software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications.
With Automation 360, you can automate several tasks immediately from the start; scale rapidly; and improve security, agility and innovation at a low cost.
- Discovery Bot enables you to unravel and document the highest return on investment (ROI) automation opportunities.
- With the Private Bot Store, you can crowdsource your best bot ideas and best practices.
- IQ Bot uses AI and ML to convert structured and unstructured data into usable digital assets.
- Bot Insight enables you to take critical insights on every task and have an error-free pulse on every bot in real time.
- You can securely automate repetitive processes with RPA Workspace. By integrating automation into employees’ day-to-day functioning, you can enhance their working experience.
- Front office automation helps raise your customer satisfaction score. You can optimize time spent with customers and efficiently resolve issues.
- Back office automation helps convert complicated manual processes into streamlined automations. This reduces human error and enhances digital transformation.
Pricing: You can try a 30-day free trial today. The software provider offers students and developers free access to the Community Edition of Automation 360. For pricing details, contact the Automation Anywhere sales team.
Microsoft Power Automate
Power Automate by Microsoft is a robust RPA tool that enables you to streamline tedious, repetitive processes and paperless tasks. The platform utilizes AI to automate processes securely and rapidly, enhance workflows, and boost overall efficiency.
- The AI software is available for desktop, mobile, web, and Microsoft Teams.
- Utilize low-code/no-code, drag-and-drop tools, and a multitude of prebuilt connectors (such as Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Calendar) to build automated processes.
- With Process Advisor, you can apprehend and record end-to-end processes—Process Advisor provides deep insights and guided recommendations for creating flows.
- AI Builder helps make your automation more intelligent. You can rapidly process forms using detect images and text, process approvals, and document automation or design with prebuilt models.
- With thousands of prebuilt templates to choose from, you can automate a variety of business processes.
- You can extend the capabilities of Power Automate by connecting the platform to applications like Azure and Microsoft 365.
Pricing: You can explore Power Automate for free today. Power Automate starts at $15 per user, per month
Splunk Enterprise is a predictive analytics tool that enables you to turn data into answers with intuitive, ML-powered analytics. With the solution, you can harness the untapped value of data and optimize the workflow of your organization.
- You can automate the gathering, indexing, and alerting of data that is important to your operations for real-time visibility.
- The AI tool is data source agnostic—you can ingest data from multiple sources, such as interactions, devices, and systems, and unravel actionable insights.
- You can leverage AI and ML for proactive and predictive business decisions and improved IT and security.
- Customizable tools and integrated technologies grant you access to algorithms, so you can introduce more intelligence to data.
- Uncover the power of visual metrics to get speedy answers—boost monitoring and search performance and convert logs into metrics.
- With Splunk Operator for Kubernetes, you can deploy, manage, and scale Splunk Enterprise on your choice of cloud.
Pricing: Reach out to the Splunk team for pricing information.
LOVO Studio enables you to create high-quality, AI voice-overs. You can use the free version of the AI tool for unlimited conversion, listening, and sharing but with limited monthly downloads and access to premium voices.
- LOVO Studio is fairly easy to use. The AI software offers three steps to create a voice-over for any content type—type, convert, and play.
- You can choose from a library of over 180 voices and 30 languages to find the best fit for your content type and tone.
- To create a voice-over, enter your script into their Workspace either by uploading a file or typing.
- You can make a voice-over sound more natural by changing the tempo, adding emphasis to words, and playing around with pauses.
- With the AI software, you can add background music to voice-overs, obtain commercial rights, and download up to 100 files per month.
- You can integrate the text-to-speech (TTS) technology with your own application or product through LOVO API, which is built around REST.
- By integrating LOVO API (sold separately) with your call center software, you can automate the process of creating, downloading, and uploading a voice-over to your native environment or a third-party OHM/VR platform.
Pricing: LOVO Studio is available for free but with limited features. The paid version of the AI software starts at $17.49 per month (Personal), paid annually. LOVO Studio Freelancer is available for $49.99 per month, paid annually.
LOVO API starts at $45 per month, per 1,000 calls. If you are expecting over 1 million calls monthly or require chatbots, you will have to purchase the Enterprise License.
Also read: Best Machine Learning Software in 2021
Google Cloud is an all-in-one platform that helps accelerate your digital transformation by aiding in quick application building and intelligent decision-making. The solution offers AI and ML solutions, smart analytics and a business application platform.
- An open, flexible, and multicloud platform enables you to maximize value from data.
- With streaming analytics and real-time intelligence, you can optimize business outcomes.
- Marketing analytics provide a comprehensive view of the customer journey and help predict outcomes and create customized customer experiences.
- With prebuilt datasets, you can enhance analytics or AI initiatives.
- By extending existing data with APIs, you can create applications without coding and securely automate processes.
- Contact Center AI provides improved operational efficiency and individualized customer care. The AI solution’s features include speech-to-text, text-to-speech, NLP, and Dialogflow.
- With Document AI, you can make sense of unstructured data to enhance customer experience and operational efficiency.
Pricing: Google Cloud offers a pay-as-you-go pricing plan. You can get started for free or request a quote. All customers can use over 20 products for free, up to their monthly usage bounds.
Choosing AI Software
The artificial intelligence software analyzed in this guide is among the best tools available today. It is necessary to find ways to reduce human effort in the software development process, and AI tools offer just that—they make the life of software developers much easier. Dive further into the specifics of the AI tools mentioned in this guide and do your own research.
You should visit the website of each solution, analyze product features, explore pricing plans, and scrutinize peer reviews. Purchase a tool of your choice upon arriving at a well-researched conclusion.
Read next: 2022 AIOps Forecast: Trends and Evolutions