Microsoft Word 2011 for Mac Reference Guide
Microsoft Word 2011 sports a slew of new and improved features, including the highly customizable ribbon interface, putting the most in-demand commands and tools right at the top of the window.
Among the many refinements, Word 2011 for Mac includes:
- Full screen view so you can toggle between Write mode and Read mode
- Styles Guides so that you can change formatting in your documents quickly and easily
- Better document searching
- Media Browser capability so that you can quickly add photos, clip art and other items
- The Microsoft Word Web App lets you collaborate with others on documents anywhere and anytime.
The attached document, provided by CustomGuide, gives users a handy “cheat sheet” to quickly master the basics of using Word 2011 for Mac.
Included in this ZIP file are:
- Intro Page.pdf
- Terms and Conditions.pdf
- Microsoft Word 2011 for Mac Reference Guide.pdf