The Business Case Checklist Excerpt
Checklists save money and lives. The New York Times reported that using a checklist in intensive care units has saved nearly $200 million (and 1,500 lives). The investment: $500,000 or a return of 400 times.
If checklists can transform intensive care, why can't they save technology projects?
Built on the same principles as its medical cousin, The Business Case Checklist, is a professional checklist for technology decision-makers. It can save your project investment, time, and money.
This checklist includes:
- 12 questions to ask of any business case.
- An investment score to guide your decision.
- A business case grade to improve your investment process.
- 73 best practices for implementation.
The following is an excerpt from the checklist.
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- Cover Sheet and Terms.pdf
- The Business Case Checklist Excerpt.pdf