ROI Guide for Document Management
The ROI guide performs a holistic overview of the benefits and costs of implementing a document management process. Estimating ROI includes these factors:
- Current document handling costs, i.e., copying, printing, mailing, storing and disposing.
- Cost of implementation. The digitization and change management expenses associated with adopting document management.
- Sensitivity analysis. Multiplication of potential savings percentages by the estimated cost factors provides best and worst case scenarios.
Unfortunately, many intangible benefits, such as improved workflow efficiency, environmental stewardship, and enhanced data security, are not reflected in the quantitative ROI. These factors must be also considered when making the case for adopting document management.
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- Cover Sheet and Terms.pdf
- ROI Guide for Document Management.doc