Reducing Cost-to-Serve Workstation & Peripheral Services Research Notes
These research notes, provided by Info-Tech Research Group, apply the Cost-to-Serve cost-reduction approach to identify cost savings opportunities in the workstation and peripheral services area.
- Guidance on where this service area is a strong cost-cutting candidate for the organization.
- Descriptions of specific cost-reduction measures that can be achieved according to varying time frames.
- Case studies that provide real-life insight into experiences with these cost-reduction techniques.
By understanding the cost to deliver workstation and peripheral services, IT can determine a better cost management approach that reduces costs while protecting the overarching strategy of the organization. Also, check out the Workstation and Peripherals Cost Reduction Assessment Tool.
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- Cover Sheet and Terms.pdf
- Reducing Cost-to-Serve Workstation & Peripheral Services Research Notes.pdf