Reducing Cost-to-Serve Server & Storage Services Research Notes
These research notes, provided by Info-Tech Research Group, apply the Cost-to-Serve cost-reduction approach to identify cost-cutting opportunities in the server and storage services area.
- Guidance on whether this service area is a strong cost-cutting candidate for the organization.
- Descriptions of specific cost-reduction measures that can be achieved according to varying time frames.
- A section on potential mistakes and mitigation steps.
- Case studies that provide real-life insight into experiences with these cost-reduction techniques.
By understanding the cost to deliver server and storage services, IT can determine a better cost management approach that reduces costs while protecting the overarching strategy of the organization.
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- Cover Sheet and Terms.pdf
- Reducing Cost-to-Serve Server & Storage Services Research Notes.pdf