Project Risk Plan
A Risk Plan outlines the foreseeable project risks and provides a set of actions to be taken to both prevent the risk from occurring and reduce the impact of the risk should it eventuate. More specifically, the plan includes:
- A full list of all of the foreseeable risks during the project
- A rating of the likelihood of each risk's occurring
- A rating of the impact on the project should each risk actually occur
- A priority rating of the overall importance of each risk
- A set of preventative actions to reduce the likelihood of the risk's occurring
- A set of contingent actions to reduce the impact should the risk eventuate
- A process for managing risks through the project.
The following is a template for a Project Risk Plan, provided by Method123.
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- Cover Sheet and Terms.pdf
- Project Risk Plan.pdf