Job Description: Technology Operations Manager
The attached document is a sample job description for a Technology Operations Manager.
Typical requirements for Tech Ops managers include:
- Over ten (10) years' experience with an emphasis on infrastructure/systems support in a Microsoft Environment with extensive IT security experience.
- Five (5) years of the required experience should have been in managing the operations and staff of a small or medium-sized systems environment.
- BS, BA degree required or equivalent experience. Advanced degrees are preferred.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- Technology Operations Manager.doc