Job Description: SOA Enterprise Architect
The attached document is a typical job description for a SOA Enterprise Architect.
Typical experience expectations for this position include:
- Delivering at least two SOA Enterprise-level Projects including at least one involving legacy systems.
- Experience with one or more Enterprise Architecture Frameworks such as Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF), Zachman or TOGAF Frameworks.
- Experience with UML. Knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience with SOA implementations to address distributed service transaction requirements with support for standards such as WS-Coordination, WS-AtomicTransaction, etc.
- Clear understanding of Web services approach including Web service protocols such as SOAP and REST.
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- SOA Enterprise Architect.doc
- SOA Enterprise Architect.odt