8 Reasons You Need a Strategy to Manage Information
"8 Reasons You Need a Strategy to Manage Information — Before It's Too Late" contends that the strategic imperative to manage information effectively will soon become irreversible — with devastating consequences for those who assume it is otherwise. The "8 Reasons" book is a compilation of the best information management columns from the popular "8 Things" series in the Digital Landfill blog.
The 8 Reasons in the book are:
1. A tidal wave of information.
2. Ubiquitous computing.
3. Social everything.
4. Collaboration without governance is a disaster.
5. The era of simplicity.
6. The Tree-Hugger's time has come.
7. You can no longer do this manually.
8. Mismanagement risks are rising.
This book excerpt covers all 8 of these reasons. To download the rest of the book for free, click here.
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- Cover Sheet and Terms.pdf
- 8 Reasons You Need a Strategy to Manage Information Excerpt.pdf