Phase: Develop Your Career Plan
S T E P
4 / 5
Looking Beyond the Next Step
| || Always look beyond the next step. |
- Always think two or three steps beyond your current position.
- How will your next step place you closer to your ultimate goal?
- Will it open doors leading to your long-term goal?
- Is it the best next step to help you succeed?
- Are you prepared for the next step?
- However, don't take a next step that will make you miserable.
- If you are not happy, you will not succeed and will not continue advancing toward your long-term goals.
This Project Phase provided by:
MDE products and services are sold around the world and help fund the continued development of training programs, books, tools and services to assist in the most difficult management role in any company - the IT Manager.
Visit MDE Enterprises, Inc. »