Phase: Establish Your Credibility
S T E P
1 / 5
Keys to Establishing Your Credibility
You can plan all you want when it comes to your IT career, but if you want to make real progress toward your career goals, you must establish your credibility in the minds of others.
| || Ways you can establish your credibility: |
- Make "business value" recommendations.
- Don't champion "cool" technologies.
- Frame your suggestions around contributions to the overall business.
- Produce positive results.
- Communicate your track record.
- Download the IT Initiatives Portfolio and use it to document your professional successes.
This Project Phase provided by:
MDE products and services are sold around the world and help fund the continued development of training programs, books, tools and services to assist in the most difficult management role in any company - the IT Manager.
Visit MDE Enterprises, Inc. »