Phase: Implement Your Plan
S T E P
3 / 5
Find an IT Career Mentor
Finding a mentor is a crucial part of your IT Career Development Plan. A mentor can provide career development benefits that are unavailable anywhere else.
| || Benefits provided by a mentor: |
- Speed up your learning pace significantly
- Great advisors and reference resources
- Provide credible advice on what, why, and how things are done to achieve success
- Help you avoid pitfalls of new situations
- You should always listen to your mentor's career advice. You don't have to follow it, but you should always consider it carefully.
This Project Phase provided by:
MDE products and services are sold around the world and help fund the continued development of training programs, books, tools and services to assist in the most difficult management role in any company - the IT Manager.
Visit MDE Enterprises, Inc. »