Phase: Design the Intranet
S T E P
2 / 8
Design the Intranet's Presentation Layer
| || Designing the Presentation Layer involves the following tasks: |
- Establish Design Parameters
- Hold Creative Strategy Meeting
- Design Home Page
- Conduct Development Team Comp Review
- Present Concept to Principals
- Refine Comps
- Obtain Principal Sign-off on Concept
- Create Full-site Comps
- Prepare Production Graphics and Layout
What am I doing in this step? Creating the Artistic Design and Navigational Layout for the Intranet Site.
Why am I doing this step? In order to provide an attractive and functional interface for the site.
What are the risks of not properly performing this step?
- The site may be difficult to use.
- The Design may be driven by chance, rather than being the result of a strategic design.
- The design may not reflect the values or image of the organization.
This Project Phase provided by:
gantthead.com is a leading community site for Project Managers, providing useful insight, tools and interaction with other professionals. Its mission is simple: To make IT project managers more successful.
Visit gantthead.com »