Phase: Implement Your Plan
S T E P
2 / 5
A Personal IT Career Training Plan
- Quantify skills and experience you need that use your strengths, overcome weaknesses, and address your likes and life goals.
- Then, map out a multi-faceted development plan.
- Operational management skills
- Organization and staff motivation
- Communication skills
- Technology insight
- Download the Personal Training Scorecard to track your progress.
This Project Phase provided by:
MDE products and services are sold around the world and help fund the continued development of training programs, books, tools and services to assist in the most difficult management role in any company - the IT Manager.
Visit MDE Enterprises, Inc. »