About IT Business Edge
Published by Louisville-based NarrowCast Group, LLC, IT Business Edge delivers an intelligent approach to business technology information that is focused, practical, and concise. The site allows high-level technology decision makers to gain up-to-the-minute analysis of evolving issues and strategies, solve problems, download tools, and choose cost-effective approaches for their IT needs. A series of network sites provide strategic IT decision makers with technically-focused information to create strategies, plan and deploy new technologies. The company's events business innovates the way IT vendors and buyers meet and interact by providing small group and one-on-one settings.
Follow Our News
Become a Facebook Fan
The new IT Business Edge website integrates business-enhanced Web 2.0 features with editorial moderation to deliver a level of community value and usefulness never before available to IT decision makers.
For more information on any posted release, please contact Katrina Boydon at (775) 321 3601 or send her an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the following press releases are provided in PDF format, which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you don't have this program installed, you can download it here.
- April 19, 2011: IT Executives Again Name TriGeo Network Security Best Midmarket IT Solution, and Rackspace Best Midmarket Strategy
- January 11, 2011: Ten Most Important Enterprise IT Products Named by CTOEdge.com
- December 9, 2010: IT Executives Name TriGeo Best Midmarket IT Solution, and Rackspace Best Midmarket Strategy
- September 16, 2010: CA, Dell, Google, Hitachi Data Systems, IBM and Fast-Growing Startups Choose Midmarket CIO Forum to Generate Pre-Qualified, Face-to-Face Meetings
- June 30, 2010: NarrowCast Group Holds Open House to Showcase New Headquarters
- April 27, 2010: IT Business Edge Announces Midmarket CIO Forum in November
- April 5, 2010: Google, TriGeo Win Midmarket CIO Forum Awards
- January 21, 2010: IT Business Edge Launches Network Security Edge: Helps Companies Develop and Deploy Wide Ranging Network Strategies to Address Business Imperatives
- November 5, 2009: IT Business Edge Launches Live Events Business To Deliver Prime Technology Leads in Face-to-Face Setting
- October 27, 2009: IT Business Edge Launches CTOEdge.com with Technology Journalist Michael Vizard at Editorial Helm
- September 16, 2009: Michael Vizard Launches 'IT Unmasked' Blog for IT Business Edge Community
- June 9, 2009: The Economy Rumbles Back to Life: Advertisers Are Freeing Up Dollars for Trusted Marketing Buys
- June 9, 2009: The Economy Rumbles Back: CPL Advertising is Up as Marketers Look to Trusted Online Buys (Social Media Format)
- March 9, 2009: IT Business Edge Enables Cultivated Collaboration with Rollout of Business-Enhanced Web 2.0 Site
- March 9, 2009: IT Business Edge Enables Cultivated Collaboration with Rollout of Business-Enhanced Web 2.0 Site (Social Media Format)
- September 30, 2008: Research Shows North American Companies Open to SaaS Solutions for IT Infrastructure Management, Though Model Not Yet Widely Used
- January 24, 2006: Windows Vista Rollout Likely One to Two Years After Release
- January 10, 2006: New Web Site Narrows the Search for Business Technology Information
- November 8, 2005: Ziff Davis Sales Veteran Joins IT Business Edge Team
- May 16, 2005: IT Business Edge Works with HotGigs to Offer IT Contractor Search Feature
- November 10, 2004: IT Business Edge Passes 100,000-subscriber Milestone
- May 17, 2004: NarrowCast Group Appoints Ken Stout as Vice President of Sales for IT Business Edge
- April 12, 2004: NarrowCast Group, LLC, Secures $850,000 in Series A Funding to Publish IT Business Edge
- March 3, 2004: KnowledgeStorm Partners with IT Business Edge to Offer New Information Service for Technology Decision Makers
(775) 321 3601