All A Twitter Excerpt
1.53 MB | 3 files | DOC, PDF
Learn about all the nuts and bolts involved in setting up your Twitter account, making connections and building an audience for your business.
Twitter" covers the nuts and bolts of the Twitter social networking and
micro-blogging service. Author Tee Morris' book covers:
- Setting up your Twitter account and getting started in minutes.
- Creating great Tweets and making the most of the 140 characters Twitter gives
- Using Twitter to make connections, exchange great ideas and uncover hard-to-find
- Building a Twitter audience and using it to build your business.
- Tweeting to recruit, promote and coordinate volunteer organizations.
- Mastering Twitter etiquette and avoiding beginner mistakes.
- Swapping Tweets on your browser, on your desktop and on your phone.
- Finding tools that make Twitter even more efficient.
This excerpt comes from Chapter 11, entitled "Taking Care of Business." This chapter
explores how you can run and promote your business with Twitter.
The attached Zip file includes:
- Intro Page.doc
- Cover Sheet and Terms.pdf
- All A Twitter Excerpt.pdf
This Download is provided by:
InformIT is the online presence of the family of IT publishers and brands of Pearson, the world's largest learning company. InformIT is home to the publishing imprints Addison-Wesley Professional, Cisco Press, IBM Press, Pearson IT Certification, Prentice Hall Professional, QUE and Sams. It also offer products geared toward the professional business audience from publishing partner FT Press. Whether you're looking for a book on a new technology, a helpful article, timely newsletters or access to the Safari Books Online digital library, InformIT has a solution.
All IT Downloads from InformIT»
Visit InformIT »