Enterprise IP telephony has proved to be a great communication tool to unite distant employees in a solid team, to reduce costs for international calls, and to improve productivity. Moreover, there are many ways to make enterprise IP telephony network usage even more attractive.
From this white paper, you will learn about:
5 effective ways to reduce expenses for paid calls:
- Manage your employee telecom expenses effectively by setting limits of expenses for paid calls for each user or user group individually and restrict paid calls when a limit is reached.
- Cut costs for unwanted calls by restricting calls to specific phone numbers, city/country codes.
- Eliminate "friends & family" calls and stop paying for private conversations of your employees.
- Re-bill users (departments/sites/employees/clients) for phone charges.
- Bill your clients for their phone consultations.
4 valid tips to decrease costs for IPT network ownership and administration:
- Simplify IP PBX administration and cut your monthly expenses for It sharply.
- Eliminate costs for wasted working time, spent searching for contact information with a timely updated corporate "Address-book."
- Spend less on phone inventory management and always provide timely information about availability of needed items with a multi-location phone inventory feature.
- Remove compatibility restrictions and cut costs for your network extension and upgrade.
Do You Know That Your Expenses for Business Communications and IP Telephony Network Ownership Could Be Less?
During the last 10 years, most large and mid-size businesses deployed IP telephony (IPT) systems to connect far-flung offices, achieve more flexibility in communications, and cut down on PBX costs.
But with all the benefits an enterprise VoIP network provides, there are still ways to increase the efficiency of its maintenance and decrease usage and administration costs.
You can cut expenses for:
- Unnecessary business and "friends & family" calls.
- IP PBX administration where excessive cost originates from management interface complicacy.
- Wasted employee working time spent searching necessary colleague contact information, missed inventory or data on paid calls.
- Expensive software/hardware components of special trends purchased for network extension and upgrade instead of cheaper analogues of other vendors, because of compatibility requirements.
- Client calls, if you consult your clients by phone, as lawyers or psychologists often do, and it could be reasonable to bill them for their charges.
Presented here are nine effective ways to save money with a custom call-accounting & enterprise IP telephony network management software.
5 Effective Ways to Reduce Costs for Telephony Communications
1. Manage Effectively Your Employee Telecom Expenses with a Flexible System of Limits on Paid Calls
Call-accounting and IPT management software provides you with a set of easy-to-use reports, built on the base of call detail records (CDRs) received from enterprise IP PBX, that you can use to
- Group outgoing calls by a user or user group.
- Analyze information about call length, phone number (city/country), price.
- Limit expenses on paid calls in an appropriate currency for each user or user group individually.
- Set automatic restriction on paid calls, when a limit is reached.
- Deny access to long-distance calls for selected users or user groups.
Besides that, you can prohibit calls to some pre-defined numbers.