Top 10 Project Management Trends for 2011
We've recently added job descriptions that can help IT managers find hiring prospects with the right mix of skills, credentials and experience. These descriptions can also assist job-seekers in creating resumes that include essential details, increasing the chances that they catch the eye of a potential employer.
In this description round-up, we focus on descriptions that target workers with substantial project management abilities and acumen:
- PMO Project Manager- Oversees the full project management life cycle and software development life cycle for the implementation of highly complex, large-scale, strategic IT and business initiatives.
- Technical Project Manager - Directs the development of IT strategy that supports the company's strategic business plan and coordinates this effort across IT.
- Project Manager/Scrum Master - Develops and updates project plans for the roll-out of a number of online self-directed and instructor-led distance learning system upgrades, pilots and implementations.
- Senior Project Manager - Performs requirements gathering, planning, facilitating, monitoring and controlling, risk management and project tracking tasks.
- Software Development Project Manager- Creates plans and schedules for software/Web application projects; helps identify and implement project management policies and leads multiple small and large software/Web application development projects from conceptualization to launch.
More from the Knowledge Network
Sharpen Your Project Management Skills
Project Management Toolkit
'To Do' Checklist for Online Screening of Job Candidates