Ten Reasons Why the IT Job Market Is Hot in 2010
Find out why IT remains a great career path in 2010.
With the IT job market looking better this year, many job-hunters and head-hunters could benefit from the job description templates on offer in the . Those searching for work can use these descriptions as a way to ensure that their resumes include the kinds of skills and level of detail needed to get the attention of potential employers. These employers, on the other hand, can use the templates as a way to both attract the right candidates and see what other companies, academic institutions and organizations are looking for in comparison.
Recent additions to these descriptions include those for database administrators and engineers. Check out these templates and modify them to work for you, whether you are trying to find or fill a DBA spot:
- Job Description: Lead Oracle DBA - The Lead Oracle Database Administrator implements, maintains and designs Oracle databases in support of the development and installation of new systems and enhancements to existing systems.
- Job Description: Sybase Database Administrator- The Sybase DBA will be responsible for performing production support activities for data warehouse and transactional servers running Sybase database management software.
- Job Description: SQL Server DBA - The Database Administrator works with other DBAs, report writers and project teams to refine reporting requirements and design and implement all database related applications and processes for the Business Intelligence Platform.
- Job Description: Crystal Reports Developer- Using Crystal Enterprise Server/Crystal Reports, the ideal candidate will have responsibility for helping with the transition of data from current platforms to the integrated system that will be supporting all business.
- Job Description: Database Engineer- The Database Engineer is responsible for all aspects of the design, development and delivery of data and database solutions.